5 All Natural Spring Cleaners
Spring cleaning has started. Its time to get the dirt from the winter off and start clean. Ive found 5 all natural cleaners I cant live without while cleaning the house. These cleaners are much safer for us and our environment. I dont have to spray the cleaner and run of out of the room. My house smells clean and fresh with no artificial smells.
1. Natural glass cleaner Biodegradable ingredients Non-alkaline No phosphates or ammonia Contains natural ingredients (like white distilled vinegar) instead of caustic chemicals Uses a concentrated formula, so there is less waste going to recycle centers. The concentrated, biodegradable formula is effective on a multitude of surfaces, including: Glass Windows Aluminum Stainless steel Chrome Mirrors Appliances
2. Natural floor/rug cleaner. Versatile cleaner replaces need for other, more dangerous cleaners No chlorine, ammonia or other caustic chemicals No toxic or unpleasant fumeseven when mixed with other EcoSense cleaners Mixes Well With Others Unlike many grocery store cleaners, you dont have to worry about toxic fumes or dangerous reactions when you mix EcoSense cleaners with one anotherin fact, its encouraged! A mix will tackle even the grimiest barbecue grills, and for taking out greasy stains on clothes. No-wax floors Oven tops Ventilation hoods Lawn mowers Bicycle parts Cement pads Barbecue grills Car engines Garage floors Decks Outdoor furniture
3. Natural disinfectant. When used as directed it effectively eliminates 99.99% of: Salmonella choleraesuis Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) Pseudomonas aeruginosa Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB) Trichophyton mentagrophytes HIV-1 (the AIDS virus) (athletes foot fungus) Its effective on hard, nonporous surfaces, including: Countertops Sinks Garbage cans Toilet seats Pet habitats Prostheses & orthotics Sports equipment Childrens toys Changing tables High chairs Food preparation surfaces Any other surface where bacteria or unpleasant odors are a concern The patented broad-spectrum, disinfectant formula is EPA-approved for use in a wide variety of residential, commercial, and medical facilities, including: Day cares Schools Nurseries Hospitals Nursing home Food storage areas Zoos & kennels Veterinary offices Kitchens Restaurants & bars Cafeterias Fitness gyms and Spas Hotels & motels Medical and dental offices Health professional, chiropractic, & physiotherapy clinics
4. Natural all purpose cleaner No chlorine bleach, ammonia or other caustic chemicals No abrasive cleaners that can pit or scratch surfaces Leaves behind no sticky residues, is effective on a lot more than just kitchen counters. Put its natural cleansing power to work on Countertops Appliances Pots & pans Lamps Crafts Cabinets Car interiors Light fixtures Artificial plants Computers Walls Whiteboards
5. Natural all purpose cleaner enhancer Biodegradable All-Natural Contains no caustic chemicals Is packaged in a recyclable bottle Full-strength contains 10% Tree Tea Oil taking advantage of our Oils natural solvent, penetrating, non-caustic and aromatic properties. Gum in hair Permanent Marker Road Tar Tree sap Crayon Paint and fingernail polish Grease Pet accidents Use in a 5:1 water solution for: Deodorizing Garbage Cans Eliminating moldy odors Freshening the bathroom Removing smoke or pet odor from air and furniture Treating pet accidents Look at a typical household cleaner and youre bound to find some rather shocking warnings Use in well-ventilated area Avoid direct contact with product Excessive inhalation can cause headache, drowsiness, nausea and lack of coordination. With warnings like these, its no wonder Poison Control Centers across the nation field over 200,000 calls each year involving household cleaning substances. Ours contains no caustic chemicals and can be mixed with other EcoSense cleaners without fear of formation of harmful gases. Household chemicals can affect more than just the person using them. According to the EPA, household chemicals and other factors can make the air within a home more seriously polluted than the air in even the largest and most industrialized cities.(1) Many common household cleaners can contain ammonia, phosphates, chlorine and other known offenders. Ecosense contains no ammonia, no phosphates, no chlorine and is made from all natural, biodegradable products. 1. EPA brochure, The Inside Story: A Guide to Indoor Air Quality, (www.epa.gov/iaq/pubs/insidest.html).
Wild Shop Articles
Wild Shop Books